DIRECTIONS FOR CHANGING THAT BRAND-NEW STRAP OF YOURS
- 1 Access the spring bar on the outside of the lug/horn.
- 2 With the pointed tip of the tool, depress the spring bar end from the outside of the lug/horn.
- 3 Pull up on the end of the strap where it connects until it releases.
- 4 Replace the spring bar in your new Shinola strap.
- 5 Insert one end of the spring bar into the hole on the inside of the lug/horn.
- 6 Depress the spring bar with tip of fingernail or fork end of spring bar tool and insert into opposite side of lug/horn.
- 7 Confirm attachment.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact Shinola customer service at 1-844-SHINOLA or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org